Monday, March 30, 2009

New Bank in Stamullen

New Bank in Stamullen

Dear Resident,

Following on from last week’s letter, I write to touch base with you this week to provide a general update.

1. Election Fundraiser

The date of my election fundraiser has been amended. It was planned to take place this coming Friday 13th in Whytes Function Room at 8pm. Due to an unforeseen event, it is necessary to alter this date. A new date and associated details will be communicated to you soon. I trust that you will accept my apologies in advance for any inconvenience caused I and thank you warmly for your understanding.

2. Successful Sports Fundraiser!

Many thanks for your support in helping to make Alan Bonner’s Sports Fundraiser so successful! Record amounts of supporters attended generating an unstoppable wave of support for both Stamullen’s & Ireland’s next Motorcycling hero! If you choose to elect me with your vote in June’s local elections, I promise that all talented individuals or groups living locally will receive similar support and that equally successful events will be arranged to help facilitate their ascent.

3. New Bank in Stamullen

Further to listening carefully as to how you feel Stamullen should develop, I am delighted to announce that I will begin a process, if you elect me which will initiate the provision of a bank in our community. Most residents feel uncomfortable with our overdependence on key services located in Balbriggan and Drogheda and feel that a locally situated financial experience would represent an enormous convenience. We can achieve this challenge together!

4. Community Alert First Meeting

As the Chairperson of our newly released community alert programme, I wish to make you aware that the community alert committee & local area representatives advertised to the rear of my previous circular will conduct their very first meeting with Stamullen’s new Garda Sergeant; Trevor Dooley on Wednesday 25th of March at 8pm in Whytes Function Room. You are invited to attend to become actively involved in the policing of your community.

No comments:

Post a Comment