Saturday, February 28, 2009

Potholes

Potholes

After almost shattering the wheel on my car recently on a crater sized set of potholes on the Silverstream Road connecting Stamullen to Julianstown adjacent to St. John of Gods residence, I immediately contacted Meath County Council and demanded that this outrageous state of disrepair be rectified.
Within 24 hours, the holes were filled in and it is now possible to pass through this stretch of road without fear of damage to our automobiles. If you see a pothole or set of potholes, please contact Meath County Council with immediate effect to raise awareness of these hazards.
Should they not act as expected, please contact me and I will take up your complaint with them on your behalf. I will always work on your behalf.
James Carey, candidate June. www.jamescarey.ie james@jamescarey.ie.

No comments:

Post a Comment