Thursday, May 21, 2009

James Carey Arrested

Dear supporter,

As you may have read from the media, I was arrested on Friday May 8th on charges dating back almost one decade. An Gardai Siochana decided that it was appropriate to bring charges forth some 3 weeks before the local election and hold the next court date on election day. In addition, they are attempting to trump up these charges from shooting at a lady's bum with a pellet gun to very serious charges including firearms offeces and serious assault. All of this comes days after I topped an East Meath Pre Election Poll as being certain of winning a seat.

Want my opinion? Filthy, contrived and downright nasty politics where the powers that be are petrified of a new, young and energetic breeze clensing away decades of sheer corruption and incompetence in our county council offices. They threatened me by phone, email and in person in a bid to secure my withdrawal from the pending race. I hereby declare that it will take more than a few Mugabe style poll scare tactics to prevent me from making every effort to represent you on our council in June. I will always stand by you.

James Carey.

8 comments:

  1. Dirty dirty tricks, unfortunaetly this is nothing new, where did this poll appear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a disgusting abuse of power. You have my 100% support. I am also canvassing everybody I know to support you. We want change, we want Carey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent James you have them running scared if there pulling cheap parlour tricks like that...Carey number 1, its time for a change

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your support. It is nice to know that I am not alone facing up to the bullies who put us in this mess to begin with. Remember to get everyone you know to vote next week.

    James.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lady was a policemans wife...what did you expect? You put up posters outside their house, talk about rubbing it in their face. Did you not flee to england before the trial last time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was at University upon planned agreement when the last court date took place. Drogheda Court, for whatever reason was attacked using a petrol bomb therefore all cases were delayed. I returned to the UK to complete my studies. Immediately upon my next visit to Ireland, I spoke with the Gardai who informed me that there was no record of this incident on their system. I susequently forgot about it and assumed that the law enforcement officers of East Meath took the sensible view that this was a childish prank and not a serious attack. Coincidentally, 3 weeks before polling day, they arrest me and make a big deal out of childish events. If both the Garda and her wife only knew half of what their sons used to get up to, they would swiftly place this event into context as it was saintly in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you exist? Or are you a joke? If the latter, you are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. james ur a legend hpe u win... we wer ou supportin wi ye all ni las ni!!! go on d carey =D =D =D

    ReplyDelete